Complete Your “understand and respond to Workplace Bullying” course Conveniently Online
Workplace bullying has been studied by a wide range of disciplines across the globe, yet there is no single statutory definition for it. According to the Preventing and Responding to Workplace Bullying Draft Code of Practice 2011, workplace bullying is defined as repeated, unreasonable behaviour directed towards a worker or a group of workers, that creates a risk to health and safety.
‘Repeated behaviour’ refers to the persistent nature of the behaviour and can refer to a range of behaviours over time.
‘Unreasonable behaviour’ means behaviour that a reasonable person, having regard for the circumstances, would see as victimising, humiliating, undermining or threatening. Bullying behaviour can be direct (such as abusive language) or indirect (such as setting unreasonable tasks).
Bullying is never acceptable, yet it can happen in any type of workplace. All PCBU’s (or Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking) have a legal responsibility under Occupational Health and Safety and anti-discrimination law to provide a safe workplace and to protect the health and wellbeing of employees while they are at work. And workers have a responsibility to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions.
This course will address the responsibilities of the workplace and the worker, to minimise or eliminate workplace bullying.
It is important for everyone in the workplace to understand and be able to respond to workplace bullying.
Do you know what type of behaviour is appropriate and inappropriate?
Do you know how to respond to workplace bullying if it happens in your workplace?
Click ‘Start Course’ to get started immediately on your online Workplace Bullying course.
What are the benefits of doing your course online?
- No need for inconvenient face-to-face courses, with the hassle of travel and parking!
- Work on your course any time 24/7
- Complete course in chunks over different days – the course remembers where you left off
- Easy to learn, state-of-the-art online delivery
- Clear, on-screen instructions with audio
- Only PC, internet connection, speakers/headphones & printer needed
- No time limits to complete your course
- Just $50, start anytime – even 2am in the morning!
- Download and print your certificate of completion anytime, once you’ve successfully completed the course!