Organisations have a primary duty of care under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 to ensure the health and safety of workers is not put at risk in the workplace. Inappropriate behaviour in the workplace includes bullying, harassment and discrimination and can negatively impact not only the victim, but the offender and the organisation they work for.
On completion of the ‘Workplace bullying and harassment for Workers’ course, you will be able to:
- Summarise the requirements of the relevant legislation
- Describe acceptable workplace behaviour
- Identify instances of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Respond appropriately to instances of bullying and harassment, and
- Explain how bullying and harassment can be prevented
This Workplace Bullying course is an interactive and engaging way to build your knowledge of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace.
The course is narrated and includes two short assessment quizzes at the end of the course.
Please allow approximately 90 minutes to complete this course and the related assessments.